SRMC to achieve national & international recognition in medical education research & community health services.
To develop institution as a centre of excellence, produce empathic competent health care professionals with dedication to serve community with urge of learning through research and development/innovation.
The Curriculum in designed for MBBS at SRMC is based on PMDC & HEC guidelines and annual examination will be conducted by PUMHS Nawabshah Sindh.
Upon completion students shall be able to:-
- Understand, correlate & apply theoretical knowledge into clinical practices.
- Diagnose the problem and treat them according to the standards.
- Conduct research in group/team/independently.
- Become empathic doctor and provide health services to the community.
- Committed to vision & mission of SRMC.
- Excellece in teaching and learning.
- Professionalism & ethical practices.
- Evidence based medicine.
- Lifelong learning.